Parent Teacher Interviews AND MORE!
Warburg School is the place to be on Wednesday, November 14th!
- Between 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. we have Parent Teacher Interview tables set up for grades 7-12 parents in the elementary gym, grades 2-6 teachers are in their homeroom, make sure you have made your appointment online https://warburg.schoolappointments.com
- Grade 1 parents will enjoy a student-led conference in the Grade One room – no appointment needed for grade one.
- Mrs. Tessier will have a PowerSchool station set up at the office for anyone needing PowerSchool assistance.
- Mrs. Forster will be here with cases of chocolate covered almonds for our school families to sell – proceeds toward a new exterior event sign!
- Our Book Fair will be open in the Library Learning Commons until 7:00 p.m. Debit/Credit Cards accepted. Proceeds to our school library.
- The Art Gallery of Alberta Exhibit “Re-imaging Normal” will be open in the library until 7:00 p.m. Come and have a look!
Please enter the school using the main office doors.