In Black Gold School Division and at Warburg School, we recognize that successful student learning relies on a partnership between students, teachers, parents/guardians, and school administration.
We believe that regular communication between all of these partners is an essential component of student assessment.
This guide will help you understand:
● responsibilities of teachers, students, parents/guardians, and school administration;
● how and when we will tell you about your child’s progress and learning;
● how we assign grades/marks to your child;
● how your child is assessed; and
● steps we take if your child’s work is missing or not finished.