Warburg School grade 12 graduation will be held on June 24, 2022.
Click the following link to see Alberta Education Graduation Requirements.
Completing High School – High School Diploma, Certificate of High School Achievement, Certificate of School Completion
Criteria for potential grads to participate
As of May 15 all of the following criteria must be met if a potential grad is to participate in the Warburg School graduation celebration.
- Student needs to be passing their enrolled courses with the majority of assignments completed.
- Have completed or be currently enrolled in the required courses to graduate as stipulated by Alberta Education.
- Students working on alternate delivery courses such as Outreach must have:
- 70% completion of year long course(s).
- 50% completion of semester 2 course(s)
- Student must not be under suspension on the date of the graduation ceremony
- All school fees must be paid in full.
WARBURG SCHOOL GRADE 12 STUDENT GRADUATION PROGRAM PARTICIPATION POLICY