W.S. Wall of Fame
Warburg School Wall of Fame
Warburg School has a tradition of “excellence in all endeavors”, which for many years was the school motto. Our Student Wall of Fame reflects this motto and also encompasses our present Leader in Me practice and our school mission statement:
The inductees on the Wall of Fame are a representation of Warburg School alumni who have been nationally or internationally recognized in achievements from many different paths in life. We believe that all of our students have the ability to achieve great things and be proactive in their life goals…and we wait, expectantly, to see who will come forward to be our next Wall of Fame inductee!
The Warburg School Wall of Fame Committee has set up the following guidelines for anyone who wishes to submit a nomination for the Wall of Fame:
Guidelines for Nominees:
- Attended Warburg school for majority of education and/or graduated from Warburg School
- Priority will be given to those who became distinguished and were recognised by an accredited organisation nationally or internationally
- Warburg school students who overcame extraordinary circumstances to obtain an education and succeed in society are eligible for induction to the Wall of Fame.
- Received major recognition in the following categories:
- Science-medicine, technology, research
- Sports- competed, recognized at national and/or international level
- Politics, business
- Fine arts
- Committee will review additional categories as they arise
- Committee will review applications which do not fall under the above
Please forward your nomination to our school office at Box 330, Warburg, AB. T0C 2T0
or via email to Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wall of Fame 2019 ceremony was held October 21st, 2019, in conjunction with the Junior-Senior High Academic Awards. Congratulations to Meghan Simpson on being chosen as our 2019 recipient!