PowerSchool Mobile App: Problem Syncing Error
If you are attempting to use the PowerSchool Mobile App and are receiving an error that reads “Problem Syncing”, this means that there was a problem syncing your mobile device with our school district’s information system. There are several potential causes for this error:
- There may be a system error when pulling in data.
- The district has temporarily paused sending out new data, usually for maintenance.
- The district has not yet sent new data. This occurs frequently during the change of terms.
If you are experiencing this issue, here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot.
- Uninstall the app and then restart your phone.
- Re-install the app by downloading the app from the App Store/Google Play Store.
- Once the app is installed open the app and it should land in the page which asks for the District Code.
- Do not enter the District Code, rather click on the link “Where is my district code?” below the District Code.
- Type in Black Gold School Division to find the district name and select
- Enter your PowerSchool Parent Portal Username & Password
- Wait for the system to load